- Handle daily treasury and trade finance matters between different company entities.
- Assist in operations of Letter of Credits (LC) from import to export and ensuring all payments under LC are timely and accurate.
- Report on treasury cashflow pertaining to trade finance.
- Liaise with banks for account maintenance and KYC documents.
- Ad-hoc treasury and trade finance project assignment from HQ and top management.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy, Business & Finance or equivalent.
- Meticulous and a good team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage for liaising with banks in China and handling documents in Chinese language.
Interested applicants may submit your detailed resume and contact details to email@example.com.