You will be actively involved with the trading desks in gathering key fundamentals data and building up in-house BI dashboards to generate concise, timely and actionable insights. This data will be used directly by the traders to support their analysis and trading decisions. The focus is on macroeconomic indicators; a solid understanding of global financial markets is a must.
- Data extraction via API, FTP, Excel, email, PDF and web scraping.
- Consolidation of extracted data into clean, database-friendly formatting for further processing by developer teams into user-friendly dashboards.
- Collaboration with trading and developer teams to design concise dashboards for data visualization.
- Continual engagement with trading teams to understand and fulfil data requirements.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics/Computer Science/International Trading.
- A strong understanding and interest in financial markets and trading mechanisms.
- Familiarity with the oil and gas value chain, passion in oil markets.
- Strong knowledge and experience in data processing, analysis and visualisation through Excel, VBA, Python, R, Powerquery and PowerBI/Tableau.
- Structured and organised work ethic.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants may submit your detailed resume and contact details to email@example.com.