- The Trading Analyst supports the Traders in oil related analysis to capture market opportunity.
- Develops and maintains models to provide dynamic analyses of physical supply/demand balances for respective products, including but not limited to ship-tracking, refinery runs, trade flows, tenders, and inventories.
- Develop regular market reports addressing price action, margins, spreads, forward markets, and views about the main market drivers.
- Formulate and recommend trade ideas to the team based on insights from overall analysis.
- Innovate and develop new angles/approaches and/or coverage of analyses to keep up with changes in the oil market.
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel is a must as analyses revolve around it.
- Able to work independently and work well in teams.
- Hardworking, committed, passionate about oil and/or petrochemical markets and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of oil and/or petrochemical markets is a plus.
Interested applicants may submit your detailed resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.